Firstly, shop a Jewish wedding band from the most trusted and valued wedding jewelry store online since 1995. Bringing you a superb collection by choice artists and craftsmen each hand made with the detail and quality you can expect for a Jewish wedding band. We specialize in Hebrew and English texts as well as myriad of experience in all language texts you want to engrave on your wedding band. Our prices are fabulous since we ship direct from studio and have most in stock at any given time. Moreover, choose your ring in silver, gold, or even titanium. Finally, purchase your Jewish wedding band in confidence you have found the premier Jewish wedding band store on the net with our guarantee and customer service backing for every ring we send.
Choosing a wedding inscription is easy. You’ll find for each Jewish wedding band the option to click for a pre-selection of Hebrew inscriptions or write your own. The most common Jewish wedding band inscription is “Ani Ledodi Ve Dodi Li. Loosely translated “I am to My Beloved and My Beloved is to Me”. Here are additional popular choices.
Popular Jewish Wedding Band Texts
- Hare At Mekudeshet Li – Behold You Are Betrothed to Me.
- I Have Loved you an Everlasting Love (Jeremiah 31:2)
- Shema Yisrael – The Lord God is One – Unity of God.
- May Our Souls Be Bound Everlasting
- May God Bless You & Guard You (Numbers 6:24)
- Trust in God with all your Heart (Proverbs 3:5)
- For Wherever you Go I shall Go (Ruth 1:16)
- My Beloved My Friend (Song of Songs 5:16)
- I Have Found that which my Soul Loves (Song of Songs 3:4)
- Many Waters Cannot Quench The Love of My Soul (Psalms 32:7)
- Woman of Valour Where Can she be Found (Proverbs 32:1)
- Letters Heh, Heh Ayin (Segula to find your Spouse)
Consequently, we are the most Favorite online store in Jewish Wedding bands. Most of all we guarantee quality, price and customer service for every purchase.